Skip to content
- Clothes must be clean and tidy.
- Clothing must allow the children to dress and undress themselves easily.
- Shirts and dresses must be no longer than mid-calf.
- High heeled and platform shoes are inappropriate for young children.
- Flip-flops that go between the toes are not suitable when the children are wearing socks.
- Children must be able to put on, fasten and remove their footwear by themselves (except playgroupchildren), Laces are not appropriate for children who cannot tie them.
- Clothing that the children may need to take off during the class must be clearly labeled with their names.
- No jewellery is to be worn except for ear studs (to keep the piercing open) and jewellery worn for religious reasons. ( the school will not be responsible for valuable items that children may bring to school including toys).