- The goal of early childhood education is to help the child’s spontaneous all round development and cultivate the love of learning.
- Children develop themselves for which the adults’ duty is to provide them a conducive and safe environment for learning and exploring.
- Early childhood years are the best period for laying all the foundation of intellectual, social, emotional and physical pattern of behaviours.
- With the right kind of environment and training children can develop a high quality of independence, concentration, co-ordination, patience, order and self-esteem among themselves.
- As the body of the child needs food to grow up so is the mind to be able to compare, contrast, distinguish and differentiate.